INFJs have a hard time letting go of people. Letting go in general is hard for us because of our laser focus (Ni) but letting go of the ones we love is especially difficult. One of the hardest lessons that INFJs struggle with is the fact that people we love come and go in this life. Friendships…
For INFJs, ‘still waters run deep.’ They tend to become attracted to someone special and prefer this one deep relationship over many superficial ones. The depth of involvement and feeling that the INFJ has toward loved ones is only partially communicated outward. At times, when alone, INFJs become…
…. according to this page on infj.org
- value personal integrity and “being true to yourself”
- are on a lifelong search for a unique identity and meaning; spirituality is important to us
- can be hard to get to know, depending on the other person (reciprocity)
- are sometimes seen by others as…
LOVE IS: The quest for, above all else, a soul-mate. INFJs are interested only in the perfect relationship.
FALLS IN LOVE: Slowly. With their head first and then with all their heart. INFJs have a depth of caring not usually found in others.
FALLS OUT OF LOVE: Can leave a relationship once…
1. Accept that you will never really understand your INFJ. If it were possible for anyone to 100% understand any INFJ, an INFJ would have wrote a book on it by now. But the truth is, even we INFJs can’t completely understand ourselves, so we don’t expect you to. But we can tell when you’re…
SEES SELF: as a deep-thinker in love with new ideas and insights, but somewhat detached from others.
OVERRIDING NEED: to understand the complexity of people and life.
IRRITATED BY: hypocrisy, limits on personal freedom, impersonal details and mundane tasks.
Emma so happy to be home. She needs to see her parents.
The smile on her face and the way she runs towards the barn doors.
This scene deserves so much more credit. I was right there running with her (mentally of course) Every time I watch this my heart just jumps with joy because (other than 3x11) it’s the first time you see Emma need her Mom and Dad.
She actually looks like a cutie 8 year old running home after a day of playing with friends. Going home to tell her parents about her adventures.
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat
I am familiar with that question.
APPARENTLY THEY’RE YELLING AT EACH OTHER ON SET AND THE GENERAL VIBE IS PETER CAPALDI DECLARING THAT HE WILL NOT BE CHASED OFF THIS SHOW
So you’re saying there’s a chance.